Chef Andrew Zimmerman
- Combine the seasoning mix with 1/4 cup of the oil in a small bowl and set aside.
- Put the sliced porchetta in a frying pan over medium with the stock and the sauce. Heat till warmed through.
- On a griddle or in another pan, toast the roll by brushing it with some or the remaining olive oil and putting it cut side down in the pan. Toast until just golden.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the seasoning mix/olive oil mixture on the top half of the toasted roll. Arrange the watercress on the bottom half of the roll and then mound the pork on top.
- Turn the heat up in the pan that you used to warm up the pork. Cook down the cooking juices by two-thirds. Scatter some pickled fennel over the pork and drizzle with the reduced roasting juices. Add the top bun and serve. 1 sandwich.