Pasta with porcini-mushroom sauce
Ingredients4 ounces fresh porcini, washed, dried and diced into small cubes 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 1 pinch each chopped fresh sage, rosemary and thyme 2 tablespoons dry white wine 1/4 cup porcini stock (re-hydrated dried porcini with hot water) 1/2 pound pasta, cooked Freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- In a hot saute pan, sweat the fresh porcini in the olive oil.
- Add the herbs.
- Deglaze with white wine and cook the liquid down by half.
- Add the porcini stock and reduce by half.
- Toss in the cooked pasta and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Adjust the seasoning with sea salt and pepper and serve immediately.