Mini filet sandwich with butter sauce
- 1 oz. shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz. butter, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (15) 2 oz. beef medallions, broiled to perfection
- (15) 2 oz. hamburger buns
- Mix together the butter sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Place the mixture on wax paper and roll up jell-roll style and refrigerate for approximately one hour.
- Slice into ovals and place on top of broiled medallions in bun.
Recipe makes enough sauce for 15 sandwiches.