Whip up this tangy BBQ meatball slider recipe from Jake Melnick's, in the Gold Coast.
Ingredients1 1/2 lb ground beef 1 egg 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs 2 scallions, finely chopped 3 cloves garlic 1/4 cup mayo 1 tbsp dijon mustard 2 tbsp ketchup 2 tbsp fresh chopped parsley 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flake 1 tbsp fennel seed 1 tbsp kosher salt 1 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper Other ingredients: 1 dozen dinner rolls 2 cups BBQ Sauce 4 slices smoked cheddar or mozzarella 2 sprigs cilantro
- In a large mixing bowl, combine first set of ingredients.
- Roll mixture by hand into two-inch balls and place on a non-stick cookie sheet or casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Assemble meatballs on dinner rolls and top with cheese and warm BBQ sauce.
- Garnish with leaves of cilantro.