9 Cure-All Cocktail Recipes For Your NYE Hangover
Adam Seger's Libertad Real. (Photo: Libertad)
No one wants to wake up with a massive hangover on New Year's Day, but it's inevitable. So instead of suffering and shuffling through the day like a burnt-out zombie, whip up one of these cure-all cocktail recipes from some of Chicago's hottest culinary and bar stars. Happy New Year!
- 2 Sparrows bartender Melissa Navarro's The Spiced Cranberry
- Bar Toma Chef Di Cucina Erik Freeberg created Hair of the Wolf
- Hash House A Go Go's Brad Gold's Rosemary's Baby
- Libertad consulting bartender Adam Seger's Libertad Real
- Mercadito's mixology duo The Tippling Bros.' Auntie Ox
- Shaw's Crab House bartender Rosemary Waldmeier's Tequila Sage Smash
- SmallBar Division mixologist Craig Hiljus' TLC
- Storefront Company Executive Chef Bryan Moscatello's Duck, Duck, Duck
- Tavernita's mixology duo The Tippling Bros.' One-Thumbed Gypsy
Who are Chicago’s BEST RESTAURANTS IN CHICAGO?
For more about Chicago Steaks see: CHICAGO’S BEST STEAKS & STEAKHOUSES