We have upped the ante in our Chicago Top Chef Masters contest!
These five Chicago-related chefs will be participating in in the new season of the Bravo TV show, beginning April 7:
Graham Elliot Bowles of Graham Elliot in River North.
David Burke of David Burke’s Primehouse in River North.
Tony Mantuano of Spiaggia on the Magnificent Mile.
Marcus Samuelsson of C-House in Streeterville.
Rick Tramonto of Tru in Streeterville.
Give us your best guess for the final rankings of the local chefs before the season starts and win.
The grand prize: Be first to pick the ending position of all five Chicago chefs and you can host a segment of Dining Chicago on TV with me at one of Chicago’s most famous restaurants, along with dinner.
For others who come closest, there will be gift certificates from these fine Chicago restaurants:
- $150, Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse, River North.
- $100, Cafe des Architectes, French, Gold Coast.
- $100, Sepia, global, West Loop.
- $100, Angelina’s Ristorante, Italian, Lakeview.
- $100, Pazzo’s, Italian, Loop.
- $75, Phil Stefani’s 437 Rush, Italian steakhouse, River North, or other Stefani Signature Restaurant.
- $100, Bice, Italian, Streeterville.
- $100, Devon Seafood Grill, River North.
- $50, Zapatista, Mexican, South Loop.
- $25, Zapatista.
Remember, enter here before April 7. We will contact winners by e-mail.